Barth High Voltage pulse attenuators are matched impedance coaxial attenuators for use primarily in pulsed 50Ω systems, or where occasional transients would damage ordinary units.
- input impedance very close to 50Ω
- as good or better than most microwave attenuators
- ideal for use in nuclear and high energy experiments
Extensive testing during manufacturing ensures very high reliability for single-shot experiments. A voltage coefficient of the resistive film of less than .0001%/V allows low voltage calibration of most systems.
Advantages over standard RF Attenuators:
– Low reflection coefficient
– Withstands high voltage pulses
– Pulse power rated
– Low voltage coefficient
– High reliability
– Input/Output impedance held very close to nominal